Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Cold EVERYWHERE!

My my there has been a lot going on with the weather. It seems like it's cold everywhere but Singapore! It's cold in Ft. Lauderdale, and right up through the state. My sister, Linda, just called and it's snowing in Alabama and will follow them right up into the Atlanta area and home. It appears to be missing us here in Winston Salem, but we have remnants of the last snow all over the place. My friend Brenda just sent me pictures of their house in PA...40 inches! AND they're expecting more on Monday!

Needless to say, all this snow is not good for the businesses in these areas, and I think the kids are even getting sick and tired of snow days. (Just think, when they make them up, there will most likely be beautiful weather outside.) So, I hope you are staying warm and doing something you've put off doing for a long while...something you enjoy. You snowbirds in FL...this just serves to make you happy that at least it's NOT SNOWING; you Floridians...turtlenecks and sweaters cover up a lot of body flaws; everyone else above the Florida line...keep your pajamas on all day if you want, until you decide to go out and play in the snow, and keep that hot chocolate coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment